Welcome to Solomon's Conservative Wisdom

Welcome to my Conservative Blog, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom. The name comes from my middle name and the historical & biblical figure King Solomon, now I make no claim to have Solomon's Wisdom, but I do have Common Sense. I welcome anyone to join in and comment about anything I may have written, posted or one of my Articles / Columns. This blog is dedicated to conservatism and freedom. I invite all conservatives to join in, I don’t mind non-conservatives joining in (after all the only way to change liberals and fence-sitters is to debate them and change their minds, some are just too hard headed to admit they are wrong) . All I expect is a respectful debate.

I have recently split my postings to a few other blogs I own, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom II, and Solomon's Conservative Wisdom at Townhall.com, to spread out some of my postings.
So check them out and tell me what you think.

Please comment on my Articles and Columns, as well as any other post that is not just a link to a story.

I want to know what others think and have a debate. And make sure to check out my Articles and Columns if you haven't already.

So tell everyone you know.


Quote of the Year

Runs until 12/31/2012

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S. Patton

Quote of the Month

Runs until 11/07/2012


"Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood."

General George S. Patton


Bonus Quote

"If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

President Barack Hussein Obama II


Current Health Issues

I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.

About my Blog

On this blog I will be posting my Articles & Columns that I have writen, as well as posting news items and links that I see that I believe are relevant or when I think things might be getting too serious some thing else.
So please let me know what you think of my Articles & Columns, and let other conservatives know about my blog.

Quick Note: I only link to wikipedia articles that I have checked out and are used only for reference material.

Welcome to my blog, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom. The name of this blog comes from my middle name and the historical & biblical figure King Solomon. This group is dedicated to conservatism, and I invite all conservatives to join, I really don’t mind non-conservatives joining. All I expect is a respectful debate. So tell everyone you know.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Founders Were Fabulous

It seems that the left and progressives want to say and diminish the importance of the Founding Fathers. With the rise of the Tea Parties and the resurgence of the founding history of America the left and progressives have redoubled their offensive against this history and facts.
These same leftists and progressives who love men like Karl Marx, Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Lenin, Mao Zedong, Hugo Chávez, Fidel Castro and his brother, Che Guevara, Benito Mussolini, and others complain that the Founding Fathers weren't great, fabulous, or wonderful, that the founders didn't leave us with anything important this is a view I find disgusting.

Have these same progressives read the works of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels and Hitler's Mein Kampf? Possibility, but they still seem to pursue those goals & values, the antisemitism found in Karl Marx's works is just despicable, and Mein Kampf seems to rip heavily from The Communist Manifesto which spews the same antisemitism in someways worse. Ideas and actions of the men I listed are often placed in the worst crimes against humanity. Eugenics alone birthed its far share of horrors.

Personally I am getting sick of the rejection of the concept of Evil, now its all about learning why someone did something, for example serial killers why did they do what they did, sometimes there is no answer. Getting an answer to why isn't bad but if you stop fighting Evil because you do not believe it exists is what makes it stronger, this is not the movie Flight of Dragons just because you spout scientific facts to a Demon isn't going to make him disappear he will laugh at you.

So what is so wonderful about the Founders, leftists and progressives? Try words these out for a run;

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.


We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Those words are what are important. Also look at the use of the term "mankind," while some have a problem with the words man, men, mankind, and his as someone who inspires to be a writer the birth of the word her was because of feminism, we still use that term though some wish not to it is an all encompassing word to refer to all of humanity.

Our Founding Fathers also left us the Constitution with the Bill of Rights, rights not given to us by man but by God meaning they can not be offended against, no man has the right to take them away from you. The first, freedom of speech, the one you claim to hold so important yet you would take away that right from the people if it does not conform to your standards, you use words as a weapon then seek to ban others from using that same weapon in defense. You chip away at mankind's God given rights piece by piece and complain when the people stand up to you, the very actions of cowards. You say they owned slaves and didn't give women the right to vote yet they did not prohibit it forever, people debated the issues and a war was fought over slavery, the thing you despise allows you the ability to openly despise it!

And back to the following men before I finish up, Karl Marx, Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Lenin, Mao Zedong, Hugo Chávez, Fidel Castro and his brother, Che Guevara, and Benito Mussolini their actions horrible, their people oppressed, yet you love them, you claim they were brilliant, and made peoples lives better. Yet their death tolls lie in the hundreds of millions, with horrible crimes against their fellow man, against Gods children. I wonder who will be the next dictator for you to love and praise.

I know some will attack me, and I don't care. The leftists and progressives do not intimidate me, I was bullied in High School to the point I had to drop out, some of it physical, they do not scare me for they are the ones who should be afraid for it is they who are outnumbered.

Lastly I want to finish with this, how can one who does not believe in Evil fight aginst it, least call it by its name, you stare in to the Abyss yet deny it exists as it taints your very soul and heart, you worship & idolize men who's philosophies promote inhuman actions & activities, and you diminish the individual, you try to crush his dreams, his hopes, you stand in his way, yet you tell him you are doing it all to help him. You stand for the very thing that has sought to dominate man for thousands of years Oppression, Hate, Lust, and Greed, you condemn those who stand against you as representing those yet they fight for the opposite. Good and Evil exist and to deny Evil does not diminish it's powers it only strengthen them.
 
Solomon.

3 comments:

  1. This is a post for all-time. You have hit every single cord dead on.

    The Progressives have been conducting their onslaught on Christianity, The Constitution, Our Founders, since about 1915.

    We are in a war, yet most of us do not know it. We have a window of opportunity to turn this around, not with violence, but with words, and Truth.

    Peace, Love, and Understanding--Elvis Costello

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was simply outstanding. Great read.

    I would submit that we've been in an ideological war for over a century now. On our side, the concepts that rights are inalienable, granted by God, and cannot be taken by man. The individual has primacy over the state, and humanity is flawed, but transcendent.

    The other side is the axis of Marxism, Fascism, and "progressivism." Theirs is a collectivist view, that rights are granted, and taken away, by government. Theirs is a view that man can be perfected by being completely managed by the ruling elites, and that the individual is meaningless. This view allows, or even encourages the death of millions in order to maintain the prevailing social order, and especially, the power of the ruling elites. It is evil. There is no other way to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I recently received my pocket copy of The Declaration of Independence and The U.S. Constitution from The Heritage Foundation. My son is 6 years old - I'm starting him early. We're working on the preamble to the Declaration right now. This also goes towards your previous post about our education system - I'm making darned sure that my kids know how great this country is and everything I can possibly teach them about our founders.

    You are spot on with this post - you hit this one out of the park. You should consider submitting this to my carnival.

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Donate to Support my Blog.

Ray Stevens - Throw the Bums Out

Blog Archive

Recent Visitors


Should the Goverment be allowed to regulate Video Games.