Welcome to Solomon's Conservative Wisdom

Welcome to my Conservative Blog, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom. The name comes from my middle name and the historical & biblical figure King Solomon, now I make no claim to have Solomon's Wisdom, but I do have Common Sense. I welcome anyone to join in and comment about anything I may have written, posted or one of my Articles / Columns. This blog is dedicated to conservatism and freedom. I invite all conservatives to join in, I don’t mind non-conservatives joining in (after all the only way to change liberals and fence-sitters is to debate them and change their minds, some are just too hard headed to admit they are wrong) . All I expect is a respectful debate.

I have recently split my postings to a few other blogs I own, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom II, and Solomon's Conservative Wisdom at Townhall.com, to spread out some of my postings.
So check them out and tell me what you think.

Please comment on my Articles and Columns, as well as any other post that is not just a link to a story.

I want to know what others think and have a debate. And make sure to check out my Articles and Columns if you haven't already.

So tell everyone you know.


Quote of the Year

Runs until 12/31/2012

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S. Patton

Quote of the Month

Runs until 11/07/2012


"Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood."

General George S. Patton


Bonus Quote

"If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

President Barack Hussein Obama II


Current Health Issues

I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.

About my Blog

On this blog I will be posting my Articles & Columns that I have writen, as well as posting news items and links that I see that I believe are relevant or when I think things might be getting too serious some thing else.
So please let me know what you think of my Articles & Columns, and let other conservatives know about my blog.

Quick Note: I only link to wikipedia articles that I have checked out and are used only for reference material.

Welcome to my blog, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom. The name of this blog comes from my middle name and the historical & biblical figure King Solomon. This group is dedicated to conservatism, and I invite all conservatives to join, I really don’t mind non-conservatives joining. All I expect is a respectful debate. So tell everyone you know.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Molest a child get a slap, Circumcise a child go to prison for 14 years.

">


This is brought to you by the people in Massachusetts who apparently don't think you need to punish Chester the Molester to harshly, but if you want to have your son Circumcised you are apparently a deranged parent who wants to harm their child, or your child has "rights" and you don't have a right to make that decision, even if its for religious reasons. I guess that proves your a religious nut who wants to bomb abortion clinics, kill scientists, and let people go with out health care, because only crazy people still believe in God, right? yeah, right, these people will use any excuse to destroy the traditional values the American people have, and they will do any thing to make conservative values look like something Hitler would have approved of, oh wait come to think of it Hitler did approve of euthanasia, abortion, veganism, the banning of smoking, national health care, what? Oh, that's right those are all liberal issues! It looks like Hitler would agree with the liberal causes more then conservative ones. And while I'm thinking about it the nest time someone tells you to be a Vegan like PETA, just use what I do to shut them up, Hitler was a Vegan Too, it works wonders on those who just have to convert you from eating meat, when I get to say how it was the meat eating American soldiers who freed Jews and others from the Vegan Hitler's death camps.

And kudos to Dr. Marc Siegel for standing up for what is right.

Oh and to add to the liberal-progressive fun, how about, 'Extra Small' Condoms for 12-Year-Old Boys Go on Sale.

I also want to give kudos to Starbucks for not giving in to the liberal-progressives in this story, Starbucks Dragged Into Gun-Control Crossfire, and Buzz and Bullets: Gun Fans Cheer Starbucks. The Second Amendment is just as important as the First.

Solomon.

P.S. I worked on this while I only had a few hours sleep.

7 comments:

  1. Good for you for this post, I missed it in the news I get info from.

    I guess I'm a crazy person cause I believe in God. But I really get annoyed by people trying to convert me from meat. It makes me want to take a sorry piece of meat and shove it in their mouth and make them eat it.

    Circumcision is just good sense; it cleaner, so it's healthier when the baby being circumcised gets to be a man and it's pleasing to God.

    If the left wing nut jobs wants to be Vegan and leave their baby boys uncircumcised okay; but leave people who don't alone. America is all about having the right to be left alone with decisions others may not like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Circumcision is an unnecessary procedure. It's a shame that people think so ill of their children that as soon he's born they want to hack off a piece of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An unnecessary procedure is Tonsillectomy, which studies are now showing people who have their tonsils removed have more upper respiratory infections. Unlike circumcisions, as Dr. Marc Siegel pointed out in the video, have shown in studies to have benefits, an parents should have a right to make such a health decision, even if it is a religious one.

    P.S. In case anyone says something about female circumcisions, as a Christian and a Conservative I do not support nor find the Bible supporting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. :) It is funny how people with zero self respect have the nerve to go on the offensive and attack those who are living a respectable life. :)

    And it's disgraceful how American laws are made-in the absence of common sense-

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I find it rather ironic how I end up somehow being traced back to these conservative christian blogs, even though I favor myself as a liberal nihilist (Read: Not Atheist). I don't believe in God, to be perfectly frank, however I do believe in common sense, and even if the reasoning behind it is questionable, the post brings up some good points. First of all, circumcision shouldn't be illegal as it does provide health benefits and in my opinion as a woman, is a lot nicer than the uncut version. The thing is, this procedure works better at a young age because by the time they're old enough to decide this for themselves, the worse it is to have it done. While I am for personal choice, I'm also for wise decisions, and I personally believe that doing something that provides more pros than cons outweighs someone's personal opinion on the matter. It's kinda like saying that you should let your child eat nothing but fast food and junk simply because they'd rather do that than eat something healthy. It's their decision, right? Honestly, I don't think it's something to raise a huge stink over, regardless of religious implications.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is definitely something to raise a big stink over! The bigger the better. Personally, I am getting sick and tired of living in a supposedly "Free Country" that merely lets you do whatever someone else tells you.... Before long, you won't even be able to: own property, work, or even breath without someone else's permission.

    Nor, do I think that is an exaggeration! How many of us - even in our wildest nightmares - thought America could stray so far since the 1970's? Forty years later and we are pretty damn close to Auschwitz. If the American citizenry doesn't wake up soon and raise a huge stink then its lights out for humanity. The world only survived this long, because Americans were willing to die for Freedom!

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Donate to Support my Blog.

Ray Stevens - Throw the Bums Out

Recent Visitors


Should the Goverment be allowed to regulate Video Games.