About my Blog
So please let me know what you think of my Articles & Columns, and let other conservatives know about my blog.
Quick Note: I only link to wikipedia articles that I have checked out and are used only for reference material.
Welcome to my blog, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom. The name of this blog comes from my middle name and the historical & biblical figure King Solomon. This group is dedicated to conservatism, and I invite all conservatives to join, I really don’t mind non-conservatives joining. All I expect is a respectful debate. So tell everyone you know.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
I have two news stories that are unconnected, but are related in terms of content, Planned Parenthood Pushes Intensive Sex Education for Kids as Young as 10, and Girl, 11, Gives Birth to Baby Boy in Northeast Hospital. It would be best if you read both stories before continuing reading this for context, but you don't have to if you want to read this first.
The problem with Planned Parenthood is they push their trash for both a socialistic reason and one driven by profit, the socialistic reason is the same as any socialist, progressive, or liberal has they either think that conservatives are prudes that need to get with the modern era, they have some new age vision of love where you can love, (and fill in the blank, I.E. use your imagination), person(s), creature(s) or anything(s) you want with out judgment and can merry anything you want, or as others have been talking about they want to evolve society to make it more evolved. It's the profit driven one that is much more evil, more people engaged in intercourse of any type means more people in need of various services, tests, abortions, and several other services, now I know that some liberal or progressive is going to respond in this way or a similar fashion, " We don't want that, we just want to educate children on sex to protect them, and we certainly don't want eleven year-olds having babies, we want to educate them so that won't happen." Right you will educate them so the know to go to Planned Parenthood lie about all kinds of things so they can get an abortion, and they will respond "We don't want them getting abortions either." The problem with their argument is in the type of sex education they want to give our children, nothing about abstinence, and everything about how to do it, what to use, how to use it, and maybe they will through in copies of the Kama Sutra for extra measure to them, but they won't tell them about the dangers, oh sure they will warn them of STDs like AIDS and others, but they will tell them how condoms will protect them they with out informing them about the possible failure rate. The will use language like "your parents don't understand" or something similar, I have seen to many teens in various media who have told their sad tales with the point of they were never told the dangers, the failings of condoms and other so called protections by these so called well meaning educators.
Starting with the 60s & 70s started this whole, your children are your friends, few rules or boundaries, and the whole liberal-progressive advocation of how to raise children advocates, some of these so called rights that the progressives want to give children don't just go into left field they just keep going. If you want to stop progressives it will take more then just limiting the federal government, they know if you have it your way their plans are for not, that's why the school curriculum is so important to the progressives if they get to your children they have the next generation, that is why Obama was partially able to win, that's why parents need to pay attention to what their children are learning in school and if you can't change the school then you might be forced to go with a private school or homeschooling, there are many options, but that is for another post.
No matter what you want to believe about those who want to teach your children when it comes to sex education, you should always be suspicious of their motives, to many believe you are too conservative or prudish as the Planned Parenthood document shows, they think you are doing harm to your own children. If they could they would get rid of you, but they can't that is why the use the police powers of the government in the schools to feed this trash to your kids.
My point is simple, know what your children are being taught in school, who is teaching them, and what the liberal-progressive movement is pushing in the schools to be prepared.
- ► 2012 (20)
- February 2010's Quote.
- Teen Pregnancy
- The Death of a Modern American Icon, the Hummer.
- The Oil Company Profits and the Truth Bill O’Reill...
- The Orca Attack.
- The So Called Health Care Crisis
- Duke Lacrosse Accuser Charged With Attempted Murde...
- The Ole Miss mascot, Colonel Reb
- My Opinion on Ron Paul and the CPAC straw poll.
- What is True Conservatism?
- The Problem with the Gold Standard.
- Ethanol - The Gas Substitute that Can’t. And Other...
- Follow up to, A Snowballs Chance in ...
- One Degree of Separation, on These Stories
- Nazi Germany's Secret Plan to Bomb New York
- A Snowballs Chance in ...
- You can be fined for leaving you bike UNlocked!
- Global Warming Update, the Sky is Falling in Augus...
- New images of 9/11 released
- It’s the hottest year on ... what?! Record Snows i...
- Killer Bees, More to Bee Afraid of then Before.
- 'Miss Me Yet?' Billboard With Photo Of Bush Is Rea...
- Three Historical News Stories about Rome.
- Dozens of States to Begin Selling Both Mega Millio...
- High-Tech Energy "Oasis" to Bloom in the Desert?
- How to Improve Public (Goverment) Schools Pt on Su...
- 32 New Planets Found Outside Our Solar System
- Five New Planets Found; Hotter Than Molten Lava
- Victims sue over too-hot hash browns, slippery toi...
- The new Coke mini: Pay more, get less
- I will be busy with other things for the next seve...
- Edwards Mistress Battles for Control of Alleged Se...
- Inconvenient Truth for Gore as Arctic Ice Claims D...
- More Entertainment. I
- A Lawyer in Under an Hour or get out of Jail Free,...
- Something Entertaining, Ray Stevens We The People ...
- Top Muslim group withholds tax records from IRS.
- New Look.
- Some Slideshows on Fox.
- New Attacks on the Tim Tebow Pro Life Ad to air du...
- Obama to End NASA Constellation Program
- Does Michael Moore even know the meaning of Hypocr...
- On Both Sides of the Atlantic, a Debate Over Quali...
- It was bound to happen eventually.
- China Warns U.S. on Plans for Arms Sales to Taiwan...
- 30 Years of Global Cooling Are Coming, Leading Sci...
- ▼ February (46)
- 9/11 (4)
- Abortion (7)
- Articles and Columns (51)
- Bill O'Reilly (21)
- business (8)
- charity (2)
- Coffee Party (1)
- Conservatism (12)
- Crime (17)
- Death and Taxes (1)
- Death Penalty (2)
- Economics (13)
- Education (6)
- Election 2012 (1)
- Ethanol (1)
- Florida Senate Race (1)
- Follow Up (5)
- Gambling (1)
- Glenn Beck (6)
- Global Warming (33)
- Gold Standard (2)
- GOP (1)
- Guantánamo (6)
- Gun Control (8)
- Guns (7)
- Health Care (3)
- History (13)
- Homeschooling (4)
- Humor (7)
- Illegal Immigration (7)
- Iraq War (1)
- James O'Keefe (2)
- Katrina (3)
- News (197)
- Nuclear Power (2)
- Obama Administration (38)
- Oil (4)
- PC Games (1)
- Personal Responsibility (19)
- Personal Thoughts (27)
- PETA (2)
- Political Cartoons (2)
- Popular Culture (1)
- Pornography (1)
- Preview (1)
- Progressive (3)
- Quotes (10)
- Railroads (1)
- Religion (3)
- Republican Party. (1)
- Review Wednesday (2)
- Ron Paul (1)
- Schools (21)
- Science (16)
- Something New and Different (2)
- Somthing New and Different (2)
- Taxes (1)
- Tea Party (6)
- terrorism (4)
- UN (3)
- Unions (1)
- US Economy (5)
- US Supreme Court (1)
- Veterans (2)
- Video Games (1)
- Video/Music Clip (27)
- Violence (3)
- War (10)
- War on Terror (10)
- Wasted Tax dollars (2)
- Weiners (2)
- World News (37)
- WW2 (3)