Welcome to Solomon's Conservative Wisdom

Welcome to my Conservative Blog, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom. The name comes from my middle name and the historical & biblical figure King Solomon, now I make no claim to have Solomon's Wisdom, but I do have Common Sense. I welcome anyone to join in and comment about anything I may have written, posted or one of my Articles / Columns. This blog is dedicated to conservatism and freedom. I invite all conservatives to join in, I don’t mind non-conservatives joining in (after all the only way to change liberals and fence-sitters is to debate them and change their minds, some are just too hard headed to admit they are wrong) . All I expect is a respectful debate.

I have recently split my postings to a few other blogs I own, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom II, and Solomon's Conservative Wisdom at Townhall.com, to spread out some of my postings.
So check them out and tell me what you think.

Please comment on my Articles and Columns, as well as any other post that is not just a link to a story.

I want to know what others think and have a debate. And make sure to check out my Articles and Columns if you haven't already.

So tell everyone you know.


Quote of the Year

Runs until 12/31/2012

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S. Patton

Quote of the Month

Runs until 11/07/2012


"Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood."

General George S. Patton


Bonus Quote

"If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

President Barack Hussein Obama II


Current Health Issues

I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.

About my Blog

On this blog I will be posting my Articles & Columns that I have writen, as well as posting news items and links that I see that I believe are relevant or when I think things might be getting too serious some thing else.
So please let me know what you think of my Articles & Columns, and let other conservatives know about my blog.

Quick Note: I only link to wikipedia articles that I have checked out and are used only for reference material.

Welcome to my blog, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom. The name of this blog comes from my middle name and the historical & biblical figure King Solomon. This group is dedicated to conservatism, and I invite all conservatives to join, I really don’t mind non-conservatives joining. All I expect is a respectful debate. So tell everyone you know.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mosab Hassan Yousef, A Story of Hope for Peace in the Middle East.

In my post yesterday, Israel, The "Freedom Flotilla," and Their War Against Extermination, I mentioned Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of a Hamas founder and leader, who turned from Islam to Christianity and is outspoken against the Arab Leadership in the Middle East. I wanted to post some of his statements here for others to read.

This needs to be put back out into circulation because of the anger against Israel at their action against the "Freedom Flotilla," with people like Helen Thomas making their stupid statements they need to be countered by the statements of someone who has turned away from the terrorists and Hamas and tells the truth of the hate against Israel and the Jews, and in an extension us. 



First, according to a review by New York Times best-selling author Joel C. Rosenberg of Mosab's book, Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue, and Unthinkable Choices,

Mosab hated the Jews. He cheered when Saddam Hussein fired 39 Scud missiles at Israel during the 1991 Gulf War, and was disappointed when Israel wasn't destroyed. He wanted Hamas to seize back all the land of "Palestine" from the Jews. But in 1996, at the age of 18, he was arrested by the Israelis for buying automatic weapons to kill Jews. He was sent to an Israeli prison. There he was stunned at what he saw: Muslims torturing Muslims. "I had never heard a human being scream like that guy did. What could he have done to deserve that." (p.97) Months later, after being released from Israeli prison, Mosab was walking past the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem. Someone [a British cab driver] -- not knowing who he was -- invited him to a Bible study. Curious, he attended. They studied the New Testament, and gave Mosab a copy to read for himself.

I began at the beginning [in the Gospel According to Matthew], and when I got to the Sermon on the Mount, I thought, Wow, this guy Jesus is really impressive! Everything He says is beautiful! I couldn't put the book down. Every verse seemed to touch a deep wound in my life. It was a very simple message, but somehow it had the power to heal my soul and give me hope. Then I read this: `You have heard that it was said, Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.' (Matthew 5:43-45)....I was thunderstruck by these words. Never before had I heard anything like this, but I knew that this was the message I had been searching for all my life." Five years earlier, I would have read the words of Jesus and thought, What an idiot! and thrown the Bible away....But now, everything Jesus said on the pages of this book made perfect sense to me. Overwhelmed, I started to cry." (p.122-123)

And next if from an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Matthew Kaminski reported,

Mr. Yousef tells me that he was horrified by the pointless violence unleashed by politicians willing to climb "on the shoulders of poor, religious people." He says Palestinians who heeded the call "were going like a cow to the slaughterhouse, and they thought they were going to heaven." So, as he writes in the book, "At the age of twenty-two, I became the Shin Bet's only Hamas insider who could infiltrate Hamas's military and political wings, as well as other Palestinian factions." The motivation, he says, was to save lives. "I'd seen enough killing. I was a witness to lots of death . . . Saving a human life was something really, really beautiful . . . no matter who they are. Not only Israeli people owe me their lives. I guarantee many terrorists, many Palestinian leaders, owe me their lives—or in other words they owe my Lord their lives." His handler—a "Captain Loai," now retired from the Shin Bet—corroborated many of these stories to Haaretz. The paper said the Shin Bet considered Mr. Yousef "the most reliable and most senior agent."

Another quote from Mosab Hassan Yousef,

"Every day, there was screaming; every night, torture. Hamas was torturing its own people!" he writes. The Muslims he met in jail "bore no resemblance to my father" and "were mean and petty . . . bigots and hypocrites."

And lastly in an Associated Press interview, Mosab stated,

"To be honest with you, being killed is not the worst thing that can happen." "I know this is very dangerous and this will offend many people. The more you follow the steps of the prophet of Islam and the God of Islam, the more you get close to being a terrorist." Later adding, "Muslims are good people. But their God is absolutely bad."

Also part of the interview of Mosab Hassan Yousef by Jonathan Hunt on FoxNews, the special Escape from Hamas, and an interview of Mosab Hassan Yousef by Sean Hannity earlier this year.

Part of the interview of Mosab Hassan Yousef by Jonathan Hunt.


Part 1 of 6 of Escape from Hamas.


Part 2 of 6 of Escape from Hamas.


Part 3 of 6 of Escape from Hamas.


Part 4 of 6 of Escape from Hamas.


Part 5 of 6 of Escape from Hamas.


Part 6 of 6 of Escape from Hamas.


And The interview of Mosab Hassan Yousef by Sean Hannity


When I started this post I thought I would be short, but the amount on information I found was enormous, and I hope that I haven't overwhelmed you with information and have shocked you with it, at least the progressives and fence sitters.

Lastly for his conversion and outspoken rebellion against what Hamas stands for, his family has renounced him, and his father the sheikh Hassan Yousef said this "I, Sheikh Hassan Yussef... my wife, sons and daughters announce that we have completely disowned the man who was our oldest son and who is called Mosab." Also Hamas has described him as a "psychological war being waged against the Palestinian people...[it] did not deserve a response." Just a fine example of the attitudes from the freedom fighters Terrorists of that region.

Solomon.

P.S. A quick thought on Helen Thomas's seat keeping its name plate, how about you move it to a White House Toilet for her comments and find some other deserving woman's name to put on a Name Plate on a chair in the press room. I am sure there were a few women who did journalism before the Anti-Semitic Helen Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Donate to Support my Blog.

Ray Stevens - Throw the Bums Out

Recent Visitors


Should the Goverment be allowed to regulate Video Games.