Welcome to Solomon's Conservative Wisdom

Welcome to my Conservative Blog, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom. The name comes from my middle name and the historical & biblical figure King Solomon, now I make no claim to have Solomon's Wisdom, but I do have Common Sense. I welcome anyone to join in and comment about anything I may have written, posted or one of my Articles / Columns. This blog is dedicated to conservatism and freedom. I invite all conservatives to join in, I don’t mind non-conservatives joining in (after all the only way to change liberals and fence-sitters is to debate them and change their minds, some are just too hard headed to admit they are wrong) . All I expect is a respectful debate.

I have recently split my postings to a few other blogs I own, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom II, and Solomon's Conservative Wisdom at Townhall.com, to spread out some of my postings.
So check them out and tell me what you think.

Please comment on my Articles and Columns, as well as any other post that is not just a link to a story.

I want to know what others think and have a debate. And make sure to check out my Articles and Columns if you haven't already.

So tell everyone you know.


Quote of the Year

Runs until 12/31/2012

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S. Patton

Quote of the Month

Runs until 11/07/2012


"Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood."

General George S. Patton


Bonus Quote

"If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

President Barack Hussein Obama II


Current Health Issues

I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.

About my Blog

On this blog I will be posting my Articles & Columns that I have writen, as well as posting news items and links that I see that I believe are relevant or when I think things might be getting too serious some thing else.
So please let me know what you think of my Articles & Columns, and let other conservatives know about my blog.

Quick Note: I only link to wikipedia articles that I have checked out and are used only for reference material.

Welcome to my blog, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom. The name of this blog comes from my middle name and the historical & biblical figure King Solomon. This group is dedicated to conservatism, and I invite all conservatives to join, I really don’t mind non-conservatives joining. All I expect is a respectful debate. So tell everyone you know.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11 Eleven Years Later


Eleven years later after the Islamic version of Pearl Harbor, an act far worse then that day of infamy on 12/7/41, where are we today? Unfortunately it is starting to look like September tenth all over again. While we have had two wars (three if you include Libya) and Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, and Osama Bin Laden are dead and al-Qaeda is believed to be weakened it is very clear that the real problem Islamic fascism is still strong as it was eleven years ago, perhaps even stronger. And in truth Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi were not Islamists, oh they might have used the language when needed but they were as Islamic as Hitler was Christian.

And despite What Ron Paul and his followers would have us believe the problem IS Islamic fascism, It has been since the fall of the western Roman empire. In 732AD, 256 years after the collapse of western Rome the Islamic conquers had swept through Spain and started their conquest of France until Charles Martel, also known as Charles the Hammer, grandfather of one of Europe’s great kings Charlemagne, shocked the Caliph at the time with the catastrophic defeat of his army. If it hadn’t been for Charles the Hammer Europe may have gone Islamic, though the progressive historians claim that isn’t true, as they seem to say of everything that is good of the past. 

Now lets move forward in time to the fall of the eastern Roman Empire in 1453AD to the Ottoman Empire, now lets fast forward a few years to 1460 when Vlad III Dracula (yes that Dracula) stood up to the Ottoman Empire and their plans for expansion into Europe. You can read more on that and him Here.

Which brings me back to a few weeks a go with the RNC acceptance speech of Mitt Romney where he failed to mention war especially in this time of Islamic fascism. See it Here. In the last fourteen hundred years Islam has had its eyes on conquering not just the west but the world. Many criticize the Spanish for the Conquistadors actions (and with the exception of their actions against the Aztecs they probably are) they avoid criticizing any of the horrendous actions by Islam.  

Now back to Ron Paul and his antisemitic followers, Iran is not the Soviet Union, Iran is a theocracy that believes their messiah, the Mahdi, will return when the streets run with blood. What sane individual thinks that is like the atheistic (or closeted Christians) of the Soviet Union. Assuming the leadership was mainly atheistic they had no reason to nuke the world. Sadly some of our less sane conspiracy believing fellow citizens would allow the worst until they in desperation would turn to the Vlad Draculas to fight back once the new Caliphate starts imposing their sharia laws upon all.

Unless we wish to end up as a repressed and persecuted minority me must stand together against this new age of fascism, one that has been with us for 1400 years, and our forefathers understood this. But our new progressive geniuses have tried to down play this threat and even ally themselves with this threat as Obama sides with the Muslim Brotherhood which is persecuting the Christians and Jews of Egypt. See that Here, Here, and Here. If we do not stand now who will when they rule.

Solomon the Wise

P.S. I Also Wanted to include a link to the Popular Mechanics article debunking the 9/11 conspiracy theories, Debunking the Myths of 9/11. Also here are a few links to related stuff especially with the progressive allying with Islam, Here, Here, Here, and Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Donate to Support my Blog.

Ray Stevens - Throw the Bums Out

Recent Visitors


Should the Goverment be allowed to regulate Video Games.